Monday, September 27, 2010

mondays are always gloomy.

i miss these pink desks
everyone knows it. mondays suck big time.whoever invented monday only wanted to torture humanity. i couldn't help but wonder what things i should be doing right now without the election ban. i could still be whining but for a different reason-most likely it's LP making. seriously, i'd rather make lesson plans than this.

supposedly, today's a week shy from my first public school teaching. i hate being at home doing the motherly routine when i should be somewhere else earning my salary.

should i blame this to the election ban, to the department who promised me my appointment by october, or to myself who expected too much? who's not playing by the rules?

i think, both parties spoke too soon.

1 comment:

  1. My brother suggested I might like this web site.
    He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    my homepage ... bmi calculator for men

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...